I have been designing and managing corporate travel incentive programs for over 20 years. During that time I have worked with hundreds of corporate meeting and incentive planners.
All of them seem to be looking for the same thing, and the longer they are in their position at their company the harder it gets to find.
They all want:
1. A destination that their company has never done before.
2. An incentive trip that will “WOW” their customers or sales people and get them excited and motivated.
3. A good value. This does not necessarily mean that it is low cost, but that the cost is relevant considering the product delivered.
It is interesting to me that almost all of them never consider doing a major sporting event. When I ask them why not I usually hear several of the following reasons:
1. Not all of the people going are sports fans.
2. If it is a couple’s event, they believe many of the spouses do not like sports.
3. We cannot control their entire experience like we can if we do a nice resort in the Caribbean.
4. Sporting events are too expensive.
5. I do not know how to get that many tickets to the event.
6. I cannot risk dealing with a broker who might not deliver the tickets and could lose me my job.
7. I do no want my 100 best customers scattered all over the stadium in the 2s and 4s. The customers that get the worst seats will be upset if they find out the others received better seats.
Unfortunately many of them are not big sports fans, and are not up-to-date on recent enhancements many event organizers are making. Like many major trends in USA sports, the NFL started a program with QuintEvents called Jacksonville 39 for Super Bowl XXXIX in Jacksonville, which was later rebranded by the league as NFL On Location. This program was designed to cater to the corporate incentive buyers and provide their guests with the ultimate experience at the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, and International Series Games in England.
The program allows the corporate incentive buyer to buy directly from the NFL via an Official Hospitality Experience Provider (QuintEvents), so they do not have to worry about the ticket packages not being delivered or last minute price increases that could exceed the corporate budget.
The group can sit together at the games and enjoy the whole experience together.
The NFL produces the best pre and post game parties at the stadium on game day, complete with NFL players, cheerleaders, live entertainment, open bar and all the food their guests can eat.
The NFL even allows them to go on the field of play immediately following the Super Bowl which I can tell you first-hand, is an awesome experience!
Your group will also have a special entrance to the stadium to minimize your time getting through security.
QuintEvents, an Official NFL Experience provider, can arrange all of the other details such as Super Bowl parties, golf, ground transportation, restaurant reservations, etc. and manage the entire event.The program includes several thousand packages so even the largest of groups can be accommodated.
The prices are set based on the market and are very reasonable especially considering the elevated experience the NFL and QuintEvents provide. In addition, there are a wide variety of hotels and seat locations which provides a lot of budget flexibility.
The Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, and International Series Games are truly bucket list items for anyone. Who doesn’t want to go the Super Bowl or spend 4 days in Hawaii watching the greatest players in the world play in the Pro Bowl
This is truly an opportunity to do some of the greatest, most memorable events in a first-class way with no risk. If this is a client entertainment event I can assure you even the “C” level guest will come to your event. They won’t hand this one down to the middle level manager.
The NFL and QuintEvents have made it safe, easy and cost-effective to use these major sporting events for any incentive program.
If these NFL events are not the perfect fit for your incentive, QuintEvents is also the Official Provider for the Kentucky Derby and Breeders’ Cup (both great couples events), the NBA All-Star Game and Draft, Circuit of The Americas racing and concert series, Formula One Paddock Club™ and MotoGP VIP Village™ Worldwide racing series. All of these Official programs provide similar elevated experiences at these events and can be found at www.quintevents.com.