Green Bay, Seattle, Indianapolis and New England; they’re all that’s left! The AFC and NFC Championship games are on the horizon, and two of these four teams will be Super Bowl bound in a matter of days! But what about you? Will you be joining them in Arizona?
If you haven’t already made plans to join the exclusive club of Super Bowl-goers, the time is now and we have your access below. And if you have already secured your spot at the game of all games, the following information is for you.
I’m about to let you in on the facts… what you should bring to the Super Bowl and what you should leave at home.
Considering the massive crowds the Super Bowl draws in, it’s only right the NFL cranks up security precautions in order to ensure the safety of each fan in attendance. With that being said, there are strict regulations regarding items that will be permitted and prohibited from being brought inside the stadium.
For example, while that hand-painted “I [heart] Tom Brady” picket fence sign might be creative and a hit with your fellow fans, it unfortunately won’t be invited to join you in the stadium on game day.
Read on for more examples, and complete lists of prohibited items and what you should bring to the game!
The Super Bowl Fan Guide of What to Bring
The following items are permitted into the stadium on game day and are encouraged in order to have the ultimate fan experience:
- YOUR TICKET! Whatever you do, don’t forget it!
- Smart phone – if you’re social media savvy, be sure to share your experience using hashtag #NFLVIP to make friends at home jealous!
- Small camera to document memories
- Favorite team or player’s jersey to show support
- NFL-approved bag (see infographic below for bag guidelines)
- Hospitality Badge, if you purchased an Official Ticket Package
- Phone/Camera Charger – If you have hospitality access, you’ll have access to charging stations
- Cash or charge cards to purchase souvenirs and concessions
- Transportation Badge, if you purchased provided-for transportation
- Game Program Voucher (if included in your package) to redeem at game
- On-field Credential providing your package includes on-field access postgame
Learn more about the NFL's Clear Bag Policy>>
Prohibited Items: Leave 'Em at Home!
The following items will be prohibited from being brought into the University of Phoenix Stadium on Super Bowl day:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals with the exception of service animals
- Banners or signs
- Confetti, streamers or glitter
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Camera with an attached or detachable large, professional lens
- Containers, water bottles or thermoses
- Coolers of any kind
- Illegal drugs
- Weapons including, but not limited to firearms and knives
For questions regarding these policies, visit the University of Phoenix Stadium website.
Join the Most Elite Group of Fans: Super Bowl Fans!
Remember when I mentioned prior if you don’t have your access to Super Bowl XLIX that there’d be a section for you? It’s here!
If you have yet to secure your spot at Super Bowl 2015, there is still time, but you must act fast! Through QuintEvents and NFL On Location, you can receive exclusive access at the Super Bowl with Official Ticket Packages.
Packages grant fans access to a VIP hospitality area for three hours prior to kick-off (some hospitality areas also open during halftime and for 90 minutes postgame) where you’ll find premium open bars and complimentary gourmet fare. Also, NFL players and cheerleaders will be making appearances to sign autographs, take pictures and meet YOU!
Select packages even grant fans with credential to take the field in celebration following the game! Can you picture it? You and your friends basking in the confetti on the same field where the Super Bowl XLIX champions just played! Talk about a one-of-a-kind experience!
So, are you ready to join the Super Bowl Club? Call 1-866-834-8663 to speak to a NFL On Location representative or visit QuintEvents’ website for more information on packages.
Don’t let the game of all games slip through your fingers! You can attend the Super Bowl and you will! Next stop, ARIZONA!
Join the conversation on social media using the hashtags #NFLVIP and #SB49!