The Las Vegas edition of The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions® is upon us! Barrett-Jackson is widely recognized as the benchmark for the Collector Car industry. It’s become known as one of the most prestigious world-class lifestyle events.
Experience the Las Vegas Auction in style with a Barrett-Jackson VIP Experience Package! Whether you’re going to bid or just to be in the incredible atmosphere, you’ll be part of the action like never before as thousands of the world’s most sought-after, unique, and valuable automobiles cross the block in front of a global audience.
The much anticipated car collection for this year’s auction has not yet been released, but we have the exclusive preview on some of the Collector Cars that are anticipated to be consigned for the upcoming auction.
The Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas 2015 Preview
1952 Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet
- This is a 1952 Mercedes Benz 220A Cabriolet in original factory condition except for the windshield, which was replaced to meet USA safety requirements. It has the original green leather upholstery, fitted factory luggage, green exterior and green fabric top.
- The Mercedes, which has had three previous owners, is in very good condition in both appearance and mechanically.
- The car won First Place and Best of Class in the Ault Park auto show in Cincinnati, Ohio, and has also won First Place and Best of Show in local Mercedes Club events.
1959 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Convertible
- Powered by a 1.9-liter inline 4-cylinder engine with upgraded Weber carburetors attached to a 4-speed manual transmission.
- The Mercedes has a red exterior with bamboo-colored leather interior.
1965 Ford GT350 Fastback
- Built as a licensed continuation model, this Mustang carries Shelby American serial number CSC040.
- Number 40 in production is offered here in this spectacular Silver GT350SR Fastback.
- The car is unique in that it commemorates both the GT350 and the big block Cobra, and is paired with big-block-worthy 585 HP through a Tremec 5-speed to a Currie rear end with Tru-Track differential and 3.25 gears.
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 SCJ
- Detailed undercarriage and super-rare factory Ford blue paint. (Only 244 cars were painted this blue)
- The interior is all original, including the factory fold-down back seat, the tachometer and the in-dash clock.
- This 1970 Mach 1 is a real 428 SCJ that was born in November 1969. It is a special-order car out of Cleveland.
1971 Oldsmobile 442 W30 Convertible
- The car's dazzling GM yellow finish and black W30 striping work very well with the bright red inner fenders and all-black interior and top.
- Retains its documented born-with factory options: power steering, power brakes with front disc, power-operated top, power windows, tinted glass, custom sport mirrors, custom 4-spoke sport steering wheel, push-button radio with rear speaker, Super Stock I wheels, sport console with Hurst Dual Gate shifter, wood-grain inserts and Rally gauges.
- Generously-optioned, this brilliant W30 convertible is an extremely low-mileage, matching-numbers car, documented with the bulletproof GM of Canada paperwork, original Build Sheet and owner’s manual.
1974 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 455 Super Duty
- The 1974 Pontiac Firebird and Trans Am Super Duties were the very last of the high-performance cars from the '70s.
- A total of 943 were produced for the 1974 model year. Of that number, only 212 were equipped with the Pontiac 455 Super Duty engine and 4-speed transmission.
- All of the 455 Super Duty engines were hand-built race engines, as an off-assembly-line operation.
1979 Porsche 930 Turbo
- One of only 806 U.S.-market 930 Turbos produced for the 1979 model year. Metallic silver over optional black Sport interior.
- Recently benefited from an engine-out reseal to factory specs, including head studs, in February 2015, and a glass-out refinish in its original Code 936 Silver Metallic, also in February 2015.
- Includes original spare and jack (with rubber band). Engine #6890637, transmission case #7791696.
1991 Chevrolet Corvette Callaway ZR1
- Original sticker price $66,278; only 351 made in Artic White, original paint and great interior.
- Callaway SuperNatural conversion with 550hp and 420 ft/lbs of torque, complete engine rebuild, modified suspension and exhaust, new Michelin sport tires, Supernatural stainless-steel exhaust, single-mass flywheel, Centerforce clutch, high silicon aluminum pistons, high-performance bearings, cylinder port refinements, camshaft verification and tuning, plenum injector housing intake passages reshaped (as are exhaust passages), 32 valves, three angle-backs cut.
- Titanium springs, multiport fuel injection, custom throttle body, coiled springs over independent shock absorbers, anti-roll bar, special rods and half-shafts, 4-piston billet calipers, vented discs, vacuum ABS. Callaway emblems, front and rear and custom Corvette mag rims.
2007 Ford Mustang GT TASCA Custom
- Built by Tasca Ford Racing.
- Saleen supercharger, 7.5 boost, 39-lb. fuel injectors, racing exhaust and suspension, 486hp, 488 torque to rear wheels, 30-hour custom flame paint by Mike Lavallee.
- 180-degree headers, Bassini exhaust, Borla mufflers, aluminum flywheel, Centerforce clutch, short shifter, 3.73 gears. Visor signed by Carroll Shelby.
2012 Falcon Series 1 F7
- The body is made of carbon fiber/Kevlar panels painted Sunset Orange. The chassis is aluminum/carbon fiber/kevlar.
- The motor is an LS7 427ci with Lingenfelter performance components, a custom carbon-fiber intake manifold that has separate plenums for each bank and long runners, making 620hp and 600 ft/lbs of torque.
- Interior is custom leather done by Venzano interiors, with custom billet gauges and knobs. Interior color is black and orange.
Become a #BarrettJackonVIP at Las Vegas 2015
If you're a die-hard automobile fan or are looking for the next beauty to add to your collection, don't miss your chance to attend in the Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas 2015 with QuintEvents!
Packageas also include exclusive hospitality access where you'll find complimentary gourmet food options and premium beverages, celebrities waiting to meet you, and other interactive experiences.
Each package also includes VIP floor seating in the auction arena, a Barrett-Jackson VIP Auction Tour, a bidder badge with an approved application, souvenirs, and access to other exclusive events.