Update: We are aware of the unfortunate cancellation of Wimbledon 2020 due to public health concerns linked to the COVID-19 epidemic. While we are saddened that we cannot bring the tennis world together at Wimbledon this year, we are excited for the Championship to return in 2021. Please join our waitlist to be the first to know when Wimbledon 2021 packages go on sale.
Experience a quintessential English garden party next summer with QuintEvents! Held at the All England Lawn Tennis Club since 1877, Wimbledon is the oldest and most prestigious tennis tournament in the world. Of the four Grand Slam tournaments played each year, Wimbledon is the only one to be played on grass courts. Novak Djokovic and Simona Halep will be back to defend their respective titles in 2020, will you be there to see history being made? Here’s your guide to the best hospitality packages on offer at Wimbledon in 2020.
- About: The Lawn (previously Gatsby Club) is a spacious hospitality suite next to Gate 5 at Wimbledon with an indoor seated restaurant and a lush garden with a big TV screen, foot stream and live music throughout the day.
- Hospitality: Guests are treated to a 3-course luncheon designed and prepared by renowned chef Albert Roux and family with a choice of specially selected wines. Private tables are available for 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 people. You can also order specialty drinks from the bar, including premium spirits, chilled champagne and hand-made cocktails. A whisky and cigar bar is also available. Click here for a sample itinerary.
- Watching the Action: Tickets to 1 Court (available from 29 June to 9 July) or Centre Court (available from 29 June to 12 July) are included with The Lawn Ticket Packages.
- More information about The Lawn
- About: A new addition to the hospitality offering at Wimbledon, the Rosewater Pavilion is the first hospitality suite situated within the grounds of The Championships. Featuring an indoor restaurant and lounge, plus an and outdoor terrace with views towards Centre Court, the Rosewater Pavilion offers new standards of luxury at Wimbledon. Access includes a meet-and-greet with a British tennis personality and a personal hostess/concierge.
- Hospitality: Enjoy a 4-course à la carte menu for lunch using the finest locally-sourced ingredients at private tables seating 2-12 guests, followed by a traditional afternoon tea with paired cocktails. You can also re-stock your drink supply throughout the day at the complimentary bar, which serves champagne and cocktails. Click here for a sample itinerary.
- Watching the Action: Tickets to Centre Court (available from 29 June to -12 July) are included with your Rosewater Pavilion Ticket Package.
- About: The pinnacle of luxury hospitality at Wimbledon, the Skyview Suites are situated within Centre Court and cater to groups of 10 or 20 guests. Enjoy private dining and balcony access, just a few steps away from Centre Court. Guests also benefit from a concierge, chauffeur and personal hostess to ensure the best possible experience.
- Hospitality: Guests in the Skyview Suites enjoy a vintage champagne reception, 4-course à la carte lunch menu designed and delivered by award-winning chefs and a premium afternoon tea served with strawberries and cream. A complimentary bar serves champagne, upgraded fine wines and coffee.
- Watching the Action: Tickets to Centre Court (available from 29 June to 12 July) are included with Skyview Suites Ticket Packages.
- More information about Skyview Suites