Celebrate The 150th Open in Engravers, one of our most exclusive, polished experiences.
With a stunning location overlooking golf’s most famous course, guests of Engravers will enjoy views of the world’s best golfers as they aim for the landing area off the tee known as the Elysian Fields, avoiding the Beardies Bunkers and navigating the Hell Bunker.
Guests of Engravers will be in prime position on the upper level balcony to see how players master the tricky Par 5, 14th hole.
- General Admission ticket to The 150th Open with Fast Track entrance
- Located overlooking the Old Course’s, Par 5, 14th fairway
- Private balcony on the upper level
- Exclusive Open Gift
- Q&A with past or present player
- Reserved parking pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Souvenir programme and order of play
- Full TV coverage of play
- Air conditioning
- Private restroom facilities within the pavilion
- Welcome lounge and hospitality hosting staff
- Private tables to suit your group size
- Access to purchase Grandstand seats on the famous 17th green of the Road Hole*
Dining & Drinks
- Full Scottish breakfast served alongside warm pastries, seasonal fruits and freshly squeezed morning juices
- Champagne and canapés
- Four-course fine dining lunch highlighting local and seasonal produce
- Full complimentary bar, including wines, beer, house spirits as well as free flowing Champagne
- Traditional Afternoon Tea including scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream alongside a selection of sweet treats served to your group as you return from the course
*Subject to availability