A new addition to the Origins Hospitality experiences, Greenkeepers Premium offers guests the perfect environment to indulge in world-class hospitality whilst soaking up the atmosphere at The 150th Open. Situated just a short walk from the Old Course’s 16th hole, you and your guests can reserve your own private table and enjoy the very best Scottish fayre St Andrews has to offer.
Whilst the greenkeepers have produced the perfect stage for the world’s best golfers on-course, we have produced the perfect stage for your Open experience within our purpose built all-inclusive restaurant
Enjoy over 10 hours of world-class hospitality with friends, family and clients and be assured you will leave with memories of a lifetime.
- Official Admission ticket to The 150th Open with Fast Track entrance
- Option to purchase reserved grandstand seats on the famous 17th “Road Hole” overlooking the green*
- Private tables to suit your group size†
- Located in the Spectator Village a short walk from the 16th hole
- Souvenir programme and order of play
- Parking pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Private garden area
- Full TV coverage of play throughout the facility
- Private restroom facilities
- Welcome desk with experienced hosting staf
Dining & Drinks
- A la carte breakfast, including full Scottish breakfast, warm pastries , fresh fruit and granola
- Three course lunch with sharing platters as well as access to the grazing station in Greenkeepers
- Traditional afternoon tea served to the table with a selection of teas and sweet and savoury afternoon snacks
- Complimentary bar throughout the day, including wines, beers, house spirits and soft drinks. Guests can order from the bar or from your table.
*Subject to availability