Champions at The Open is a dream come true for any golf fan – offering unrivalled access to the course and players, as well as world-class hospitality away from the crowds.
Built with the golf enthusiast in mind, this spacious experience takes you behind the scenes at Royal Liverpool and delves into the history and unforgettable stories of The Champion Golfers.
Reserved seats in the 1st Tee and 18th Green Grandstands guarantee superb views of the world’s greatest golfers. You will have the chance to follow in their footsteps and play the Championship course following The Open.* A truly unforgettable experience.
- Stunning views from the upper balcony
- Located overlooking the 16th hole
- Official Open admission ticket with Fast Track entrance
- VIP parking pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Reserved seating area in the 1st Tee Grandstand
- Reserved Seat in the 18th Green Grandstand
- Opportunity to play the Championship course the Monday after The Open*
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ experiences with unprecedented access to restricted areas at The Open such as access to NBC Studios, Media Centre and other VIP experiences
- Souvenir programme and Order of Play
- Q&A with past or present player
Dining & Drinks
- Breakfast selection from the kitchen including warm pastries, fruit, smoothies and the morning’s papers
- Lunch consisting of a wide variety of grazing plates, food stations and presentations from local food heroes
- Sweet and savoury afternoon snacks to return to after being out on the course
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day, including fine wines, beer, Champagne, spirits and soft drinks
*Subject to availability